One of the greatest features I’ve enjoyed setting up on this site has to be the calendar. We have two: a public calendar which lists all of our performances, and a members-only calendar which lists all of our rehearsals. You can always view the public calendar, but in order to see the rehearsal schedule, you’ll need to login. Continue reading “Subscribing to Calendars”
Everyone has their own account. Your account is most likely the first letter of your first name followed by your full last name (no capitalizations, no special characters). If you share an identical name as is mentioned above, a numeral is put at the end according to alphabetical listing. For instance:
Jane Doe would have jdoe1
John Doe would have jdoe2
Everyone should have received an email last week with this information, including a randomly assigned password. If you did not receive that email, please let me know. One quick note about passwords: the randomly assigned password can easily be changed, but only after you login.
Along with your account is an online profile. You can click here to go straight to it. If that link is not working, here’s how to get to it:
- Go to http://chamberwindslouisville.org/
- Click on “Login”, found at the bottom right of your screen.
- Login using your assigned username and password.
- You should be immediately taken to your profile at this point. If you are not, look at the menu along the left-hand side and choose “Your Profile”.
I’m asking that you please update the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Web Site (if you have one)
- Bio (labeled “General Information)
- Avatar (this is your head shot)
- Instrumentation (put a check next to the instrument[s] on which you perform)
All other fields are optional. However, if you want to include more information, please feel free to do so.
Once you’ve updated this information, I will be able to customize some more areas of the site.
If you have questions or issues with the above request, please let me know. I’m here to help and will gladly assist anyone who is feeling a bit lost.